Buy Duromine Online

Duromine 30mgDuromine is a medication, intended for the treatment of obesity. Active pharmacological substance of medicine Duromine is Phentermine. You can buy Duromine drug for weight loss in Australia and New Zealand. Manufacturer of drug Duromine (Phentermine) is pharmaceutical company iNova Pharmaceuticals Pty.

Duromine drug for obesity treatment contains ion-exchange resin complex Phentermine. Feature of ion-exchange resin complex is in that it provides a gradual release of active substance Phentermine. Release of active substance Phentermine from ion-exchange resin complex lasts for 10-14 hours. Sustained-release of the drug provides long anorexigenic effect that allows you to take diet pills Duromine once daily.

Ion-exchange resin complex Phentermine remains stable before the entry into the reaction with the gastric juice enzymes. Given that capsules Duromine are not dissolved under the influence of body temperature, the release rate of ion-exchange resin complex Phentermine in GIT depends on the total concentration of gastrointestinal enzymes only.

Diet pills Duromine are available in sale in the dosage of 15mg, 30mg and 40mg. Each Duromine capsule contains 15mg, 30mg or 40mg of active substance Phentermine. Besides active substance Phentermine, each Duromine capsule contains inactive ingredients: lactose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, liquid paraffin, titanium dioxide and iron oxide black.

About 85% of active substance Phentermine is excreted in urine 72 hours after oral use of Duromine capsules. The remaining 15% of Phentermine is metabolized in the liver. Half-life of Phentermine is approximately 25 hours. Increased urine acidity reduces Phentermine half-life by three times (7-8 hours).

Recommendation for Duromine use

  • Ion-exchange resin complex Duromine is used to reduce overweight in patients with BMI equal to or greater than 30, as well as patients with BMI over 25 with obesity-related diseases (for example, type 2 diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension).
  • Duromine drug is not intended for obesity treatment in children under 12 years and in elderly patients (over 65 years).
  • Duromine is intended for short-term use in combination with low-calorie diet and exercise when treating obesity.
  • Obesity treatment should be started with one Duromine 30mg capsule in the morning during breakfast.
  • If one Duromine 30mg capsule is accompanied by side effects, the daily dose should be reduced up to 15mg once daily.
  • Patients with BMI more than 30 are recommended to take one Duromine 40mg capsule for the greatest anorexigenic effect.
  • Maximum daily dose of Duromine is 40mg. Duromine use in the dosage, exceeding 40mg does not increase anorexigenic effect. Therefore, do not use Duromine in the dosage higher than 40mg once daily.
  • Duration of using ion-exchange resin complex Duromine is 12 weeks.

Repeat course of obesity treatment can be conducted not earlier than 3 months after oral use of last Duromine dose.

On our online pharmacy you can buy anorectic capsules Duromine (Phentermine) online in just a few minutes from any country in the world. In order to buy anorectic drug Duromine, you will be offered to choose a payment method of your order.